Nolikumi : ARHĪVS : 2021 : 01-04.2021 :
11-21.02.2021. Cavaliada Winter Tour - CSI2*-W, CSI2*, CSI1*, CSIYH1* - Poznań, POL
420956/Poznan, MTP (POL) (11_02_2021 - 14_02_2021) CSI2_ - Schedule with Covid-19 risk assessment and mitigation plan - 2021_CI_0609_S_S_01.pdf (2.76 MB)
420956/Price list_CWT2021.pdf (179.64 KB)
420956/Cavaliada_map_MTP.pdf (534.90 KB)
420956/Map_Cavaliada_riders_Poznan.pdf (616.75 KB)
Dear Sirs,I would like to inform you that all of your national riders registered to Cavaliada Winter Tour Poznań 2021 (1st / 2nd week) are accepted.
Please send the informations below.According to the Schedule, rider must pay all entry fee (price list in attachment) by bank transfer before 29.01.2021 to the account of:Stowarzyszenie Jezdzieckie Baborowko
Address: Baborowko Parkowa 1
64-500 Szamotuly, Poland
Bank: BNP Paribas Bank Polska S.A.
1. PLN: 14 2030 0045 1110 0000 0209 7090
2. EUR: PL 56 2030 0045 3110 0000 0018 5150
SWIFT code: PPABPLPKTransfer title: Poznan/Riders name/Horse name/ Tax identification number (to issue an invoice)
If rider won't pay before show, may be withdrawn from the competitionINVOICE:
From 01.01.2020, in accordance with the regulations, the seller may issue the buyer (VAT payer) an invoice to the receipt only if the buyer's tax identification number is on the receipt. Therefore, people who want to receive an invoice for the company are asked to write a tax identification number in the title of the bank transfer and send information to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. After issuing a receipt without a tax identification number, it will not be possible to issue an invoice to the company.STABLE:
1nd week opening of stables 10.02 (Wednesday) 16:00
2st week opening of stables 16.02 (Tuesday) 16:00
There will be no night arrival! In reference to the FEI requirements concerning the current COVID-19 situation all riders and horses must be checked upon arrival. The stables will be open between 6:00- 22:00. There is no possibility of arriving earlier or arriving between 1st and 2nd week.
Riders from 1st week could stay with horses between 1st and 2nd week of shows (Monday-Tuesday) free of charge, but they must send an information to OC before 03.02.2021 to email@example.com. If not, they will have to leave the competition area by 22:00 on Sunday (14/02).FIRST BEDDING:
Standard bedding in the boxes: straw.
If rider require shavings, please mention the fact in the entry with the name of the horse and send us information before 03.02.2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. If not, you will find a straw in boxes.ACCREDITED PERSONS :
Coaching Staff: 2 (groom/trainer etc.)
Due to pandemic Covid-19, till 03.02.2021 all riders or respective NF must send list of people accompanying the rider during the competition (names) email@example.com. Only those people indicated by rider will be admitted to the competition area.
If you have any questions, please send a message : firstname.lastname@example.org
Show office CAVALIADA Winter Tour 2021
CAVALIADA - RULES OF ADMISSION FOR COMPETITORS AND PARTICIPANTS
HOURS OF ARRIVALS AND OPENING OF THE STABLE
1st week - opening of the stable on February 10 (Wednesday), from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. ONLY! Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6.00am - 10.00pm
2nd week - opening of the stable on February 16 (Tuesday), from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. ONLY! Wednesday,Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6.00am - 10.00pm
It is not possible to arrive at other times! Regarding the FEI requirements for the current situation, all Athletes must be inspected upon entry and Horses must be inspected by Vets (no overnight arrival).
RULES OF ADMISSION FOR COMPETITORS AND PARTICIPANTS DURING CAVALIADA Winter Tour on 10-21.02.2021.
MAPS IN ATTACHMENT
- Entry to the CAVALIADA Winter Tour area is possible only through the gate number 7, located at Bukowska Street, opposite the Sheraton Hotel (52.40643527302716, 16.909795328621236).
- All persons entering the event area have the temperature measured and the admission documents verified. People with a temperature above 37.5 degrees of Celsius will not be allowed to enter the event area.
- On the day of the competitors' arrival, immediately after entering the gate number 7, the participants are verified in the buffer zone, the passage is only possible to the competition office in order to fill in the appropriate documents and obtain a wristband entitling them to move around the facilities.
- Each competitor and participant is required to wear a wristband in a visible place, during the event there may be additional, random verification of the identity of competitors and participants.
- Admission to the area of the stables, parking, warm up arena and the main arena is possible on the basis of a wristband.
- Each competitor is entitled to a total of 3 armbands - a competitor and two members of the coaching staff. Admission to the event area for more people will not be possible.
- An additional automatic temperature measurement system is located in Hall 5.
- We would like to remind you that there is an obligation to cover the mouth and nose in the area of the event, only people riding a horse are exempt from this prohibition.
- There are no stands in the area of the event, the main arena is separated, the infrastructure was prepared to limit the crowds of people.
- Admission of the training staff to the warm up arena only in gloves - riding or disposable.
- Detailed provisions are included in the epidemic safety instruction - Cavaliada.